Private Groups / Lessons
Private lessons are a great way to learn breaking on your own time, in your own learning style. We would be more than happy to help you improve your skills, or learn the basics! Please fill out our contact us form, your region’s area coordinator can answer any questions & coordinate scheduling.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Private lessons are available based on location & regional instructor’s schedule availability. Must be taught within our service regions (Long Beach, Costa Mesa, Inglewood, North LA / Glendale, Las Vegas, Online) – lessons over a 15 minute drive for instructors will have travel fees applied.
Private lessons are ideal for you if:
- You need to learn at a slower pace, or at your own pace.
- You cannot make it to any of our group classes.
- You are an adult looking to breakdance.
- You want to learn more advanced dance moves or specific moves.
- You have a group of friends who want to learn together.
- You want to learn within the comfort of your own home.
- You are trying to learn a routine for an upcoming event.
Pricing is as follows:
This is our starting rate – instructor rates may be higher.
- Private Lessons = $100 per hour (1-2 students), 8 lesson minimum (45-60 minute lessons)
- Group Private Lessons = $200 per hour (3-10 students), 10 lesson minimum (45-60 minute lessons)
*45 minute lessons for ages 3-5 years old.
*Group private lessons: Total cost split by parents – if over 10 students, each additional student is $200 for the 10 lessons.