- No refunds are currently issued for the purchase of monthly classes or any other WeBreak products, however; you may be issued company credit of the same value to be used for any service in the company if your refund request is made within 24 hours.
- Pictures or video may be taken of yourself or your child for promotional purposes. If you would not like your picture to be taken please advise the instructor before the beginning of class.
- Any pictures or video taken by WeBreak during the class is property of WeBreak Hip-Hop Dance Company and may be used for promotional and other marketing uses.
Make Up Classes
- Because we follow a specific program for our classes, there is no makeup class. WeBreak’s sessions range from 12 – 16 weeks and are designed to give our students the necessary skills and techniques of breakdance to achieve their goals. We understand that life events happen. We send out weekly emails with a description and video of what we learned the last class. The program is designed to were a student can miss a couple classes and not be behind at all. If you are worried about cost/class, our program session is designed in such a way to were you are not specifically paying for a class, but for the entire program and it’s benefits. Please understand that our desire is for your child and our students to learn how to breakdance at their best level and that is what our programs are designed to accomplish!
- Kids will sit in “timeout” if their behavior is disruptive to class. If they sit it timeout twice then they must sit out and observe the rest of the class and their parent will be notified.
- By participating in WeBreak’s program you and/or your child are committing yourself to acting in a respectful manner towards the instructor and other students at all times. Failure to adhere by the code of conduct could cause for your removal from the class.
- Private lessons cancelled within 24 hours of the start time will count as 1 used private lesson.
- There are no refunds given for private lessons.
- Private lessons expire 3 months after purchase.
WeBreak Behavior Policy
- Every student at WeBreak is required to behave in such a way that is respectable to each other and to our staff. If a child is found to have behavior that is violent towards another child or a staff member, or they consistently display behavior that is disruptive to the class, they will be given a warning and if behavior persist then they will be asked to leave the program.