WeBreak is looking for talented bboys that have a desire and talent to teach beginner level, intermediate level and advanced level breaking classes for children ages 2.5yrs – 12yrs! If you have a passion for teaching breaking and the patience to work with students please read the below description below and fill out the application.
Who We Are
WeBreak Hip-Hop Dance Company is mobile hip-hop dance company, founded a bboy, that prides ourselves on offering high quality breakdance classes for students of all shapes, sizes and colors! We are committed to leveraging the art form of breakdancing by teaching it’s techniques, principles and values to our students. We recognize these values and have created programs for all ages that fosters and promotes proper breakdancing techniques, self confidence, discipline, self-expression, health & fitness and teamwork.
Our bboy instructors are responsible for teaching classes. You will work with anywhere from 10 – 20 students at a time. Our instructors should have high integrity and be able to pass a background check. Our instructors should posses a deep understanding of the history, and fundamentals of breaking as well as always be improving and mastering their skills.
- Teach according to WeBreak’s curriculum and methodology
- There are 2 mandatory trainings per session
- You will be teaching consistently from an entire session
- Take attendance and keep track of what you teach throughout the session.
- Communicate announcements and other company information with parents
- Attend and perform in WeBreak’s end of the session recital
- Drive to different locaitons throughout the LA/OC area teaching breaking
- Must be available to work at least 5 hours/week M-F between 1pm – 4pm for 1 hour a day.
$15/hr – training
$30/hr – non-training
*Instructors will be paid for at least 5 hours/week which can include a combination of training and actual class teaching time
*Salaried and fill time positions available based on job performance!
- 2 Years bboying/bgirl experience and a mastery of the fundamentals of breaking.
- A love and passion of teaching and training bboying.
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable communication (smart phone, laptop, etc.)
- Great with kids!
- Great understanding of the fundamentals and foundation of breaking
- Previous experience teaching kids
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable laptop
- Learn how to teach breaking from a experienced breaking instructor
- Opportunity to grow with a great new company!
- Opportunity to build your resume as a paid instructor/dancer!
- Paid company lunches!
- Get paid to go to jams with students on our field trip!
- Get paid for performing with Webreak doing various shows!
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY!