Bboy Instructor Needed!
WeBreak is looking for a talented bboys that have a desire and talent to teach beginning/intermediate breakdance classes for children ages 5yrs – 12yrs! If you have a passion for teaching breaking and the patience to work with students please read the below description and e-mail us your resume at email@example.com.
Our lead instructor position is for those that have experience working with children and could potentially pay up to $1,200/month! Our lead instructor is not only responsible for teaching classes but for promoting our brand and classes on social media, following up with parents and potential customers and other administrative task. There are other benefits and commission associated with this position as well. You must meet these qualifications to be considered for this position
- Great with kids!
- Great understanding of the fundamentals and foundation of breaking
- Previous experience teaching kids
- Active on Instagram, Facebook and other social media
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable laptop
- Must be comfortable selling
- Business mindset
Our basic instructor position are for those with little or no experience teaching breaking but are EAGER to learn! Our basic instructor position will go through a paid training regiment that will teach the foundations of teaching and working with children.
Who We Are
WeBreak Hip-Hop Dance Company is mobile hip-hop dance company, founded a bboy, that prides ourselves on offering high quality breakdance classes for students of all shapes, sizes and colors! We are committed to leveraging the art form of breakdancing by teaching it’s techniques, principles and values to our students. We recognize these values and have created programs for all ages that fosters and promotes proper breakdancing techniques, self confidence, discipline, self-expression, health & fitness and teamwork.
Our bboy instructors are responsible for teaching classes. You will work with anywhere from 10 – 20 students at a time. Our instructors should have high integrity and be able to pass a background check. Our instructors should posses a deep understanding of the history, and fundamentals of breaking as well as always be improving and mastering their skills.
- Teach according to WeBreak’s curriculum and methodology
- There are 2 mandatory trainings per session (January 17th – May 7th)
- You will be teaching consistently from an entire session: September 6th – December 17th
- Take attendance and keep track of what you teach throughout the session.
- Communicate announcements and other company information with parents
- Attend and perform in WeBreak’s end of the session recital (May 7th)
$20 – $30 per hour of instruction (DOE)
- 2 Years bboying/bgirl experience and a mastery of the fundamentals of breaking.
- A love and passion of teaching and training bboying.
- Learn how to teach breaking from a experienced breaking instructor
- Opportunity to grow with a great new company!
- Opportunity to build your resume as a paid instructor/dancer!
- Paid company lunches!
- Get paid to go to jams with students on our field trip!
- Get paid for performing with Webreak doing various shows!
We will be holding a group interview on Tuesday, December 6th at 7:30pm!