WeBreak Youth Bboy/Bgirl Crew Informational
The Webreak Crew is made of our most advanced students that want to take their breakin skills to the next level. We meet 2-3 times per week for 4 – 6 hours and go over more advanced moves and concepts of breaking. We strive to be our best inside and outside of the crew.
- To give our students an ample amount of time and space to practice their breaking skills with our most seasoned instructors/coaches.
- For students to become deeply involved in learning the advanced aspects of breaking.
- To give students the opportunity to perform and battle to showcase their skills in breaking.
- Teaching students discipline and helping them build character through being committed to a crew and practicing on a consistent basis.
All members of the crew should have these basic breaking concepts down.
*Certain students may be admitted to the crew on the recommendation of the instructor.
- Basic understanding and flow of their top rock, footwork, freezes
- Ability to keep rhythm
- Shown ability to practice and improve inside & outside of class
- Moves: hooks, 4-point turn, 6-step, 3-step, 12-step, CeCe Step, Zulu spin, backspin, baby freeze, stab, Kick-ball-change, basic top rock, back step, Indian step, latin rock
What to Expect
These are the core movements and concepts we will learn along with other moves and concepts of breaking that will be introduced at the instructor’s discretion.
- backrocks, switchfoot, sweeps & threads, uprocking, headstand/handstand freezes, chair freeze, windmills, swipes, headspins, flares, 90s, drills, strengthening, creating sets, battling, routines and performances
- Performances at least once every other month.
(Rock The Beach, Festival of Children, UCBL, OC Fair, LA Fair, Pretend City, Recitals)
- Building character, discipline & friendships
- Weekly training checklist & check-in
- Consistent attendance
If you have to miss every now and then please let the instructor know
- Students must work as a part of the group
- Students must have great conduct in class. No behavioral issues will be tolerated in the crew.
- We expect a one year commitment from each member
Schedule / Time Commitment / Cost
- Los Angeles ($800)
Tuesdays/Thursdays: 4pm – 7pm
13110 Hawthorne Blvd Hawthorne CA
- Orange County ($600)
Saturdays: 11am – 1:30pm
Mondays: 5pm – 6:30pm
919 Sunset Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Long Beach ($800)
Tuesdays: 7pm – 8pm
Thursdays: 6pm – 7:30pm
Saturdays: 10am – 1pm
20942 Bloomfield Ave. Lakewood, CA 90815
- Glendale ($800)
Saturdays: 11am – 1pm
Wednesdays: 4pm – 6pm (TBD)
Fridays: 4pm – 6pm (TBD)
1403, 3000 Dolores St, Los Angeles, CA 90065
- Headspin Beanie ($30)
- Webreak Crew Jacket ($35)
- Breaking Journal ($5 – $10)
- Webreak Bboy/Bgirl Tracksuit (Coming Soon ~ $100 – $150)
Payments are made in person via cash or check and are due at the beginning of the session. Monthly installments available upon request & consideration, a credit card must be kept on file if you pay in installments.
*Session is 14 weeks
Please email us in you are interested in registering for the crew!